Your Tarot Preparation Kit – Finally!
I’ve rounded up a few posts that I think fit nicely into a preparation kit for a Tarot reading. These will take you through a six step process from beginning to end. I hope that you find these helpful as you consider getting your own Tarot reading!
- What is a Tarot reading?
- Here you’ll learn more about how a Tarot reading is a dialogue and a discussion.
- How I prepare for a Tarot reading (As a reader)
- This post will give you an idea of how I pull myself together to focus on you.
- Formulating a question for the best experience
- Read this one!! It’s the post that helps you have the best experience and get the most out of your reading
- Book the reading!
- If this doesn’t happen, then you’re left to your own devices. 🙂
- Preparing for the reading (As a client)
- A few things to think about before receiving the reading.
- Follow up & feedback
- Please send me feedback about the reading, I always want to get better. And you just might hear from me to see if you’re moving forward on the actions we talked about.
So that’s the basics. I think you’ll also find this worksheet super helpful. Check it out!