I’m going to keep this one short. I think there are eight filters you can choose to put your Tarot reader through to know if they’re right for you. They should lead you to trust your Tarot reader. You should be able to find these answers on their website or by contacting them.
- How much do your readings cost? (If you can’t afford them, bow out)
- Do you provide predictions in your readings? (you may want a prediction, confirmation, or next steps)
- Are you a psychic, an intuitive, or both? (Not every reader is psychic.)
- How would you describe your style? (This should ring familiar to you)
- Do you have a YouTube channel, Periscope channel, Facebook, Blog? (Check them out!)
- How active does my participation in the reading need to be? (Do you want a transformative experience or info?)
- How long have you been reading for others? (Do you want to work with a newbie or is that uncomfortable?)
- Are you a religious or spiritual person? (Maybe your spiritual practices don’t mesh and that’s important to you.)
Can you find my answers?
If you don”t, contact me here: